SRS Medical is a medical device company with unrivaled FDA-approved products for the male urologic patient. We are a growing company with both a national and international presence. We are seeking candidates who share our values and passion for providing simple and revolutionary solutions for male LUTS patients, and enabling physicians to improve patient care and quality of life. If you are seeking a rewarding career with a truly unique company, then take a look at our open positions. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit resumes to SRS Medical Human Resource department at HR@srsmedical.com
Benefits & Rewards
Overview of Employee Benefits
SRS is committed to maintaining an environment where our employees feel valued, acknowledged and rewarded for their contributions. Rewards go beyond salary and include cost of health care and the option to participate in our 401(k) program.
Health & Wellness
SRS offers you and eligible dependents comprehensive medical and prescription coverage with SRS paying 85% of the cost. In addition to a self-insured dental plan, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance with SRS paying 100% of the cost.
During Open Enrollment each year, you have the opportunity to elect any or all of the following:
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Supplemental Insurance
- Accident and Indemnity
- Cancer Care
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Confinement
- Term Life
Work Life Balance
To help you balance work and personal life, we provide a competitive package of time off benefits:
- Vacation (accrued per pay period)
- 10 paid holidays
- 3 personal days
- Sick Time
- Jury Duty pay (3 days)
- Bereavement Leave
SRS Vision, Mission & Values
To become the recognized leader for improving patients lives through innovative solutions for the urinary system.
We focus on innovative products that reduce patient suffering, improve quality of life and relieve economic pressure on the healthcare system.
We always do what is right for the patient. We continually build one device per patient and strive to exceed physician expectations.
We prioritze Quality in everything we do. We work tirelessly to understand how our devices behave for all reasonable use. We strive to continually establish a culture of innovation.
- Passion: Focus and desire to help; act to delight both external and internal customers with your work
- Humor: Be able to laugh at yourself and find joy in your work
- Winning Attitude: Expect to win and always give your best
- Challenge the Status Quo: Take risks, question everything, offer alternatives
- Accountability: Deliver on commitments, deal with unpleasant situations directly
- Listen First: Seek first to understand
- Teamwork: As a team we succeed; be a great teammate
- Never Arrive: Be in constant pursuit of knowledge that will make you master of your craft
- Integrity: Do the right thing even when it isn’t the easist thing